Well isn't this depressing...

My blog is set as my home page so whenever I launch my browser I see that I haven't updated in ages and I get a major pang of guilt.

But the important thing is writing, right? Not making sure your blog stays current.

I envy writers that have healthy blogs. Mine is in bed with the flu.

I've just been busy with writing a new middle grade. That and writing TV, radio and digital for an ad agency.

I'd rather work on my fiction all day. How does one make that happen? Oh, write  a best-seller.

 I'll be back when I have something cool to share.

Like getting an agent.

Now that would be awesome.

I think this new MG may be the one.

I'll be in touch.

XOXO

6 comments:

Rebecca Gomez said...

I do look forward to hearing your good news, as it has to come eventually, right?

Ronald L. Smith said...

Thanks, Rebecca for dropping my woefully neglected blog!

K. M. Walton said...

My blog is woefully neglected too.

I remember saying to my husband after writing Cracked, "Hon, I think this is the one that will land me an agent."

Go get 'em, Ron!

Ronald L. Smith said...

Yay! Thanks for the vote of confidence, Kate!

Cindy said...

I have the same problem. There is only so much time and energy for each day. Fiction has to come first, so don't stress about it. :)

Ronald L. Smith said...

Thanks, Cindy. I definitely hear you on that!