Young Adult

I saw the film Young Adult on Christmas evening. I didn't know a whole lot about it, but wanted to see it since it was written by Diablo Cody who wrote Juno. It was quite good. I had no idea that it actually dealt with the YA we all know.

Charlize Theron is a YA ghostwriter for a popular series of teen books. Trouble is, she's not quite an adult herself, and has a bad case of arrested development. Hijacks ensue. A really good dark comedy I recommend.

It was very funny to see her avoid calls from her agent.

Happy post holiday wishes to everyone out there.

4 comments:

Connie Keller said...

Wow, I've never even heard of it. I'll have to put it on my Netflix list. Thanks.

Kelly Polark said...

I heard that was a great movie! And of course it will be fun to watch since the main character is a writer, too!
HOpe you had a great holiday!!

Mina Burrows said...

Hi Ron! Happy New Year to you! I want to see this movie so bad, but I haven't had a chance. Thanks for sharing.

Ronald L. Smith said...

Happy New Year! Thanks for stopping by guys.