I've been Tagged! Somebody call a Doctor!

Some funny lady named Carrie Harris has tagged me. Thank you Carrie.

Go to the Wonder that is her Blog.
tm It's an experience.

You know how it works. I have to answer a bunch of questions and then tag eight other people. It's like some kind of weird cyberpsace chain letter thingy. I think. I'm not up on all the stuff the kids are doing. The My Page, the Facetubes. It gives me a headache.

So before I get to my answers I hereby TAG my wonderful critique partners, Elise and Michele, the always thoughtful Pink Ink, my new funny drinkin' buddy Big Plain V, big time author of Everlasting, Angie Frazier, the totally inspiring-road-to-pub Demonglass author Rachel Hawkins, the Lost-obsessed K.M. Walton, and last but not least, one of my original Lord of the Rings online buddies, Gentian.

If you've been tagged before, well, just consider yourself really, really popular.

Now, on with the show.

1. What are your nicknames?
Most friends call me Ronaldo. When Lord of the Rings was being filmed I was Corsair of Umbar on message boards.

I used to have an alias I would use when I met obnoxious people: Billy. I have no idea where it came from. I think I liked it because it’s a Bad Ass name. “Dude, don’t mess with Billy, he’ll kick your ass!”

2. What was the first movie you bought in VHS or DVD?
I really have no idea. I think it was Bladerunner. Or maybe a VHS of the Rankin Bass Hobbit that was on TV in the late 70s. It’s truly awful. Except Elrond looked cool. And Gollum.

3. What is your favorite scent?
Polyester.
Also, freshly popped popcorn. That and Gorgonzola. Not necessarily together.

4. What one place have you visited that you can't forget and want to go back to?
Bed.
Also, Anguilla, in the British West Indies. We spent our honeymoon there and have been back a few times, but not in a while. It’s so lovely it’s lurve-ly.

5. Do you trust easily?
Why? What are you getting at?
I do trust easily, but I have to know you.

6. Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think?
I am somewhat impulsive so I’d have to say the latter. Wait, let me take that back…
No, I rush in arms and legs flailing.

7. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Plenty. But I try to focus on the good things and how fortunate I am in so many ways.

8. Do you have a good body image?
I’m totally hot. Ask anybody.

9. What is your favorite fruit?
I love all fruit. Really. Right now, I have a mouth full of grapes.

10. What websites do you visit daily?
Too many. All you blogger/writer people sites. Ain’t it Cool News. And Verla Kay.

11. What have you been seriously addicted to lately?
My critique group. And, um, Gossip Girls.

12. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
I think Carrie Harris is probably the life of the party. Especially NAKED parties.
Don’t ask.
No she seems really cool and fun. Plus she has an agent so she must be good. Damn her!

13. What's the last song that got stuck in your head?
“All I Do” by Stevie Wonder. You know it: All I do…thinking about you… (lurve-ly)
Also, Eye of the Tiger with a film clip of me signing a big publishing contract.

14. What's your favorite item of clothing?
I don’t wear clothes.
Also, unknown rock band t-shirts

15. Do you think Rice Krispies are yummy?
I’m an American ain’t I?

16. What would you do if you saw $100 lying on the ground?
Pee myself.
Also, buy something for myself and give some to a homeless person.

17. What items could you not go without during the day?
My friends in cyberspace. Intelligentsia coffee. Political news. My lurve-ly wife. Music.
These aren’t necessarily items, but…

18. What should you be doing right now?
Talking to an agent about my next big advance.

Thank you and Goodnight!

ALERT. I just read the, um, Tagging handbook and you don't have to tag eight people. Just tag as many as you like. END ALERT

9 comments:

Mary said...

Anguilla was also my answer to question 4 of this meme! The place is a dream. :)

K. M. Walton said...

I've never been tagged. Thanks for the fun read...Billy.

Ray Veen said...

What a journey of discovery that was. For example, I didn't know that you were totally hot and like to run around naked smelling poyester. Really sheds a lot of insight into your character.

Elise Murphy said...

Snarf. Yes. Very insightful . . .

Thanks for tagging me.

Michele Thornton said...

Thanks for the Tag!

Polyester? hm.

Ronald L. Smith said...

Thanks all.

Thanks for dropping by Mary.

Jewel Allen said...

Funny! *Eye of the Tiger* Yay for eighties music!!

Carrie Harris said...

You just had to bring up the naked parties, didn't you? ;)

Anonymous said...

Great tag! Good read. What I like about this meme is that some of the questions are out of the ordinary.